Christchurch Flights Guide
Malé is the most populous city located in the Republic of Maldives, it is also the capital. The entire island group of the Maldives is actually named after the capital, with the word ‘Maldives’ literally translating to “The islands (dives) of Malé.” The area is very popular with visitors who are seeking a lush tropical getaway throughout the year.
Most individuals who visit Malé tend to spend a significant portion of their stay by exploring the various other cities and islands throughout Maldives. The culture of the area is heavily influenced by its proximity to southern India and Sri Lanka, so many of the points of interest and landmarks in the area reflect these influences.
Restaurants serve meal options from a variety of different cuisines, including many dishes that highlight the traditional food associated with the area. There is a small nightlife scene, which is known for hosting many crowded parties, despite the subdued nature of the area. Visitors can usually enjoy a drink at one of the local restaurants or some of the lesser known bars within the area.
There are generally two modes of travel to choose from when exploring Malé. Seaplane and boat tend to be the most popular options for those who want to go to other islands or get around to different portions of Maldives. However, Malé also offers a taxi service. Most people tend to walk around throughout the region because the island is fairly small.
Go to the Christchurch Travel Guide
Flights to Christchurch
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Christchurch Travel Facts
- Christchurch, New Zealand connects to 38 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Christchurch is 94 miles to Hokitika on Air New Zealand.
- The longest flight from Christchurch is 5389 miles to Kuala Lumpur on Dinar.
- Air New Zealand fly to 18 destinations including Woodbourne from Christchurch.
- Jetstar Airways fly to 7 destinations including Wellington from Christchurch.
- Pacific Blue fly to 4 destinations including Sydney from Christchurch.
- Australia: Flights to Christchurch
- Go to the Christchurch International Airport Guide
Christchurch Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Air New Zealand fly from Christchurch to Auckland and 18 other cities including Woodbourne.
- Jetstar Airways fly from Christchurch to Auckland and 7 other cities including Wellington.
- Pacific Blue fly from Christchurch to Brisbane and 4 other cities including Sydney.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Christchurch to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Christchurch (CHC)
Save on cheap flights from Christchurch. See below sample of Christchurch airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Christchurch (CHC)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Christchurch.
For more information visit our Christchurch