Chitose Flights Guide
Chitose is a small city on the northern Japanese island of Hokkaido where the New Chitose Airport is located. The international and domestic airlines that serve this airport bring travelers who are primarily concerned with visiting the surrounding area. Airlines with service to Chitose include All Nippon Airways, Korean Air, Japan Airlines, United, Air China and several others. The airport is connected to Sapporo by trains.
Sapporo is equated internationally with the Japanese beer that is brewed there. One can visit the brewery museum and partake in a tasting. But Sapporo, a modern city, identifies above all with its Clock Tower, Tokaeidai. At the Hokkaido Pioneer Village, one can visualize the industrial beginnings of Sapporo. There are few ancient structures here, but there are many parks and trees along the city streets. Sprinkled with parks such as the Botanical Gardens at the university and the Asahiyama flower park, one might forget about the islandís offerings. Hokkaido is filled with natural parks, including the Shiretoko, Onuma, Shikotsu-Toya and Akan National Parks. Shikotsu has volcanic craters and sulfuric hot springs, which has boosted it to the level of top destinations in the country.
For those who will not be flying, the most likely way to arrive to Chitose and Sapporo will be via the largest railway track tunnel in the world, which runs from Honshu.
Flights to Chitose
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Chitose Travel Facts
- Chitose, Japan connects to 71 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Chitose is 82 miles to Hakodate on All Nippon Airways.
- The longest flight from Chitose is 2126 miles to Hong Kong on Cathay Pacific.
- All Nippon Airways fly to 22 destinations including Wakkanai from Chitose.
- Japan Airlines fly to 15 destinations including Tokyo from Chitose.
- Hokkaido International Airlines fly to 6 destinations including Toyama from Chitose.
- Australia: Flights to Chitose
Chitose Airlines & Flight Schedules
- All Nippon Airways fly from Chitose to Agana and 22 other cities including Wakkanai.
- Japan Airlines fly from Chitose to Akita and 15 other cities including Tokyo.
- Hokkaido International Airlines fly from Chitose to Kanazawa and 6 other cities including Toyama.
- Skymark Airlines fly from Chitose to Ibaraki and 5 other cities including Tokyo.
- Asiana Airlines fly from Chitose to Osaka and 3 other cities including Tokyo.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Chitose to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Chitose (CTS)
Save on cheap flights from Chitose. See below sample of Chitose airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Chitose (CTS)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Chitose.