Charlotte Flights Guide
North Carolina’s largest city is also one of the most important financial centers in the country. Before it came onto the modern financial stage, Charlotte lived a vibrant history, from its role as a rebellious town during the Revolutionary War to the economic upturn of its cotton plantations in the 19th century. Today Charlotte is known for its young population and music scene, and an exciting nightlife to boot.
A visit to Charlotte must begin at the Mint Museum. The Carolinas Aviation Museum is a big draw for aeronautics enthusiasts, and is worth a visit. There are a dozen theaters that put on diverse performances throughout the year, and indeed Charlotte is also known for the performing arts. One of its biggest claims to fame however is the NASCAR Hall of Fame. NASCAR-themed Speed Street is a festival that the city puts on during the year, and it is well-attended and attracts some big musical names. Parks are plentiful, and the Little Sugar Creek Greenway is especially delectable in the winter months and particularly after an ice storm.
Charlotte’s international airport is served by many large carriers, but as it is the hub for US Airways, most of the traffic comes from that airline. Otherwise, United, Delta, Air Canada and Lufthansa all have flights to and from Charlotte.
Go to the Charlotte Travel Guide
Flights to Charlotte
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Charlotte Travel Facts
- Charlotte, USA connects to 246 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Charlotte is 75 miles to Greenville on US Airways.
- The longest flight from Charlotte is 4698 miles to Rio De Janeiro on US Airways.
- US Airways fly to 132 destinations including Windsor Locks from Charlotte.
- United Airlines fly to 82 destinations including Windsor Locks from Charlotte.
- Continental Airlines fly to 10 destinations including Washington from Charlotte.
- Australia: Flights to Charlotte
- Go to the Charlotte Douglas International Airport Guide
Charlotte Airlines & Flight Schedules
- US Airways fly from Charlotte to Akron and 132 other cities including Windsor Locks.
- United Airlines fly from Charlotte to Allentown and 82 other cities including Windsor Locks.
- Continental Airlines fly from Charlotte to Chicago and 10 other cities including Washington.
- Delta Air Lines fly from Charlotte to Atlanta and 6 other cities including New York.
- American Airlines fly from Charlotte to Chicago and 4 other cities including New York.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Charlotte to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Charlotte (CLT)
Save on cheap flights from Charlotte. See below sample of Charlotte airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Charlotte (CLT)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Charlotte.