Cheap flights from Singapore to Cebu - SIN to CEB (Swap)
Cebu > Asia to Cebu > Singapore > Singapore
Singapore to Cebu travel facts.
- The distance between Singapore (SIN) and Cebu (CEB) is approximately 2423 kilometres or 1505 miles.
- Direct flights between Singapore and Cebu take approximately 3 hours 17 minutes or 2423 kilometres.
- Tiger Airways has direct flights from Singapore to Cebu.
- SilkAir has direct flights from Singapore to Cebu.
- Cebu Pacific has direct flights from Singapore to Cebu.
- 3 airlines fly directly between Cebu and Singapore.
- Tiger Airways and Cebu Pacific fly between Cebu and Singapore with a stopover in Davao.
- Tiger Airways operates Singapore to Davao on 320, whilst Cebu Pacific has flights from Davao to Cebu on 319.
- Go to the Cebu Travel Guide
Cheap flights from Singapore, Singapore to Cebu, Philippines.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
- Airfare from Singapore to Cebu on Tiger Air from $106
- Airfare from Singapore to Cebu on Philippine Airlines from $750
- Compare all cheap flights to Cebu
Cheap International Flights to Cebu, Philippines
|Zamboanga to Cebu|| Air Philippines, Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific|
|Puerto Princesa to Cebu|| Cebu Pacific|
|Pagadian to Cebu|| Cebu Pacific|
|General Santos to Cebu|| Cebu Pacific|
|Dipolog to Cebu|| Cebu Pacific|
|Ozamis City to Cebu|| Cebu Pacific, Philippine Airlines, Air Philippines|
|Manila to Cebu|| Zest Air, Philippine Airlines, Air Philippines, Cebu Pacific||$141|
|Dumaguete to Cebu|| Cebu Pacific|
|Davao City to Cebu|| SilkAir, Air Philippines, Cebu Pacific|
|Cagayan de Oro to Cebu|| Air Philippines, Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific|
|Bacolod to Cebu|| Air Philippines, Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific|
|Malay to Cebu|| Air Philippines, Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific|
Cheap International Flights from Cebu, Philippines
Compare Singapore to Cebu flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
Airlines flying from Singapore to Cebu (SIN to CEB)
Singapore to Cebu airlines include Qatar Airways.
What other cities can I fly from Singapore to Philippines?
Naga, Tacloban, Dipolog, Ormoc, Bacolod, Iloilo, Luzon, Kalibo, Cebu, Manila,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.