Grand Cayman Flights Guide
The largest of the three Cayman Islands and also home to the capital of George Town, Grand Cayman is a scenic island that is a huge tourist draw, due to not only its beauty, but its number of attractions like parks, restaurants, bars and nightclubs, resorts, hotels and the famous Seven Mile Beach. Tourism is a large part of the islandís economy, as well as off-shore banking, and there are over 600 banks and trust companies located on Grand Cayman.
Some of the best tourist attractions on the island include watersports in the sparkling blue waters, such as Rum Point Beach, and scuba diving and snorkeling to see the coral reefs and the many shipwrecks in the area. Natural attractions on the island include the East End blow hole, the scenic Mastic Trail that runs through the center of the island, and the beautiful Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park. The Stingray City is a nature/wildlife area that lets tourists get up close and personal with the dozens of stingrays in the water.
Other of the islandís top attractions include the Kittiwake Shipwreck & Artificial Reef, which is an ex-US Navy submarine rescue vessel that sunk in 2011 and is now an artificial reef in the waters of the Grand Cayman. Devilís Grotto is a beautiful place for snorkeling and diving and North Wall features reefs, stingrays, sea turtles and more sea life.
After a long day of fun in the water, have a nice dinner at one of the islandís many restaurants, such as Kaibo-Upstairs Restaurant on the North Side (and features contemporary Caribbean cuisine), Bread & Chocolate (located in George Town) and offers vegan/vegetarian dishes, Bombay Chopsticks on the East End features Asian-fusion cuisine (be sure to try the fresh fish like grouper on the eclectic menu), and also be sure to visit The Brasserie (in George Town) and sample their Caribbean-fusion dishes.
The islandís shopping venues include the Galleria Shopping Plaza in Seven Mile Beach, Queenís Court Shopping Centre (also located in Seven Mile Beach), West Shore Shopping Centre, Cardinal Avenue (a shopping center/avenue in George Town), Elizabethan Square (also in George Town) and Kirk Freeport Plaza in George Town.
Getting around Grand Cayman is fairly easy, most tourists walk to most places on the island; the island is served by the Owen Roberts International Airport.
Flights to Grand Cayman
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Grand Cayman Travel Facts
- Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands connects to 30 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Grand Cayman is 86 miles to Little Cayman on Cayman Airways.
- The longest flight from Grand Cayman is 1891 miles to Minneapolis on Delta Air Lines.
- Cayman Airways fly to 11 destinations including Washington from Grand Cayman.
- Continental Airlines fly to 6 destinations including Washington from Grand Cayman.
- United Airlines fly to 4 destinations including Washington from Grand Cayman.
- Australia: Flights to Grand Cayman
Grand Cayman Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Cayman Airways fly from Grand Cayman to Cayman Barac and 11 other cities including Washington.
- Continental Airlines fly from Grand Cayman to Houston and 6 other cities including Washington.
- United Airlines fly from Grand Cayman to Charlotte and 4 other cities including Washington.
- Delta Air Lines fly from Grand Cayman to Atlanta and 3 other cities including Minneapolis.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Grand Cayman to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Grand Cayman (GCM)
Save on cheap flights from Grand Cayman. See below sample of Grand Cayman airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Grand Cayman (GCM)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Grand Cayman.