Caracas Flights Guide
Officially known as Santiago de Leon de Caracas, this city is the largest municipality and capital of the country of Venezuela, with an estimated population of around 1.9 million residents. It is a cultural city with lots of different attractions, such as museums, galleries, theaters, traditional and international restaurants, and landmarks like the Federal Capital and the Teresa Carreno Cultural Complex.
Because Caracas is Venezuela’s cultural capital, it is home to dozens of theaters, galleries, museums, restaurants and more. Some of the city’s top cultural attractions include the Centro de Arte Los Galpones, which is a museum and art gallery that showcases music, film, crafts and the arts; also not to be missed is the Paseo de los Proceres, a complex of monuments dedicated to the country’s national heroes that features an avenue lined with trees, artwork and gardens. A tourist favorite is the Hacienda Floresta; this 17th-century park was once a coffee plantation and now is a lush garden with a small photography museum on premises.
Don’t forget about shopping and the unique cuisine of Caracas. Some of the city’s best restaurants include: La Isabela, a contemporary cuisine restaurant that offers a unique private dining experience. Maute Grille is a popular steakhouse place located on Qta. El Portal Avenue and offers a stunning, elegant atmosphere with a variety of meat dishes like pork, fish, chicken and cuts of beef.
After sampling the city’s eclectic cuisine, go shopping at one of its shopping centers, such as the Central Comercial Ciudad Tamanaco, the Centro Sambil, El Recreo (one of the city’s newest and largest shopping malls and one of the most upscale), and the Paseo de las Mercedes.
Getting around Caracas is easy, as there are many different modes of transportation. You can take the Caracas Metro which covers a large part of the city, or the train services that are available. There is also a tramway, the Los Teques Metro, and the Simon Bolivar International Airport.
Flights to Caracas
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Caracas Travel Facts
- Caracas, Venezuela connects to 81 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Caracas is 160 miles to Barcelona on Aserca Airlines.
- The longest flight from Caracas is 6562 miles to Damascus on Conviasa.
- Conviasa fly to 17 destinations including Valera from Caracas.
- Aserca Airlines fly to 9 destinations including Santo Domingo from Caracas.
- City Connexion Airlines fly to 9 destinations including Sao Paulo from Caracas.
- Australia: Flights to Caracas
Caracas Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Conviasa fly from Caracas to Barcelona and 17 other cities including Valera.
- Aserca Airlines fly from Caracas to Barcelona and 9 other cities including Santo Domingo.
- City Connexion Airlines fly from Caracas to Oranjestad and 9 other cities including Sao Paulo.
- Santa Barbara Airlines fly from Caracas to Guayaquil and 6 other cities including Tenerife.
- American Airlines fly from Caracas to Dallas-fort Worth and 4 other cities including San Juan.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Caracas to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Caracas (CCS)
Save on cheap flights from Caracas. See below sample of Caracas airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Caracas (CCS)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Caracas.
For more information visit our Caracas