Calgary Flights Guide
Located on the Bow River in the province of Alberta, Calgary is a large and diverse city that has a population of around 1.1 million. The city has several attractions, including the Downtown area that has lots of restaurants, bars, shops and boutiques, retailers and more. The Glenbow Museum is just one of the many museums in the city, plus galleries like the Art Gallery of Calgary and annual festivals such as the Calgary International Film Festival and the very popular Calgary Stampede.
Top attractions not to be missed in this are the Heritage Park Historical Village, the Calgary Zoo, Fish Creek Provincial Park (this park is one of the largest in world), Glenbow Museum (this museum features an eclectic collection of art and media, such West Africa tribal relics and the country’s heritage), and also plan a trip to the National Music Centre.
Calgary also has some wonderful shopping and dining venues; if you’re a shopaholic, take a trip North Hill Shopping Centre on the corner of 16th Avenue and 14th Street, and don’t forget about these great shopping malls in Calgary: Dragon City Mall (located in Downtown Calgary and features gift shops, restaurants, and clothing shops among many others), and Market Mall which is a sprawling mall that has over 175 retail stores.
After shopping at some of Calgary’s best malls, take a break and have lunch or dinner at popular restaurants including La Brezza Ristorante (which offers delicious breakfasts and lunches), and another must-see is Vero Bistor Moderne, which has an elegant, warm feeling to all diners who come in. Another popular place for dining is La Casa d’Italia Ristorante, where you can indulge in dishes like vitello Marsala for dinner.
Transportation in Calgary includes bus service, light rail, many streets and highways, the Calgary International Airport, and the Calgary/Springbank Airport which is a general aviation airport.
Go to the Calgary Travel Guide
Flights to Calgary
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Calgary Travel Facts
- Calgary, Canada connects to 124 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Calgary is 116 miles to Lethbridge on Air Canada.
- The longest flight from Calgary is 4667 miles to Frankfurt on Air Canada.
- Air Canada fly to 37 destinations including Zihuatanejo from Calgary.
- WestJet fly to 36 destinations including Zihuatanejo from Calgary.
- Air Transat fly to 8 destinations including Vancouver from Calgary.
- Australia: Flights to Calgary
- Go to the Calgary International Airport Guide
Calgary Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Air Canada fly from Calgary to Cancun and 37 other cities including Zihuatanejo.
- WestJet fly from Calgary to Abbotsford and 36 other cities including Zihuatanejo.
- Air Transat fly from Calgary to Cancun and 8 other cities including Vancouver.
- Continental Airlines fly from Calgary to Chicago and 8 other cities including Los Angeles.
- United Airlines fly from Calgary to Chicago and 8 other cities including San Francisco.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Calgary to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Calgary (YYC)
Save on cheap flights from Calgary. See below sample of Calgary airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Calgary (YYC)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Calgary.