Calama Flights Guide
The largest interior city in Chile’s Atacama Desert is the mining capital Calama. Chile’s economy runs on the mining industry, and nearby Chiquicamata is the largest copper mine in the world.
Most come through Calama to get to the wonders of the driest desert on the planet. Up at the Salar de Atacama is San Pedro de Atacama, a small traditional town that is well set up to receive tourists. There are museums and tours to the archaeological and geological sites in the area.
El Loa Airport serves Calama. Sky Airline, LAN and PAL fly here.
Flights to Calama
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Calama Travel Facts
- Calama, Chile connects to 9 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Calama is 118 miles to Antofagasta on Sky Airline.
- The longest flight from Calama is 760 miles to Santiago on Sky Airline.
Calama Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Sky Airline fly from Calama to Antofagasta and 4 other cities including Santiago.
- Pal airlines fly from Calama to Antofagasta and 3 other cities including Santiago.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Calama to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Calama (CJC)
Save on cheap flights from Calama. See below sample of Calama airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Calama (CJC)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Calama.