Cheap flights from Amman to Cairo - AMM to CAI (Swap)
Cairo > Middle East & Africa to Cairo > Jordan > Amman
Amman to Cairo travel facts.
- The distance between Amman (AMM) and Cairo (CAI) is approximately 472 kilometres or 294 miles.
- Direct flights between Amman and Cairo take approximately 1 hours 3 minutes or 472 kilometres.
- Egyptair has direct flights from Amman to Cairo.
- Royal Jordanian has direct flights from Amman to Cairo.
- 2 airlines fly directly between Cairo and Amman.
- Boeing 737-800 with 114 seats operates between Cairo and Amman.
- Boeing 737-500 with 108 seats operates between Cairo and Amman.
- Arkia Israel Airlines and Air Sinai fly between Cairo and Amman with a stopover in Tel-aviv.
- Arkia Israel Airlines operates Amman to Tel-aviv on AT7, whilst Air Sinai has flights from Tel-aviv to Cairo on 735.
- Air Arabia Egypt and Egyptair fly between Cairo and Amman with a stopover in Alexandria.
- Air Arabia Egypt operates Amman to Alexandria on 320, whilst Egyptair has flights from Alexandria to Cairo on 320 E70 735 738.
- Go to the Cairo Travel Guide
Cheap flights from Amman, Jordan to Cairo, Egypt.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Cheap International Flights to Cairo, Egypt
Cheap International Flights from Cairo, Egypt
Compare Amman to Cairo flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
|Cairo to Tel Aviv|| Air Sinai|
|Cairo to Beirut|| Middle East Airlines, Egyptair|
|Cairo to Larnaca|| Egyptair|
|Cairo to Jeddah|| Egyptair, Saudi Arabian Airlines|
|Cairo to Kuwait|| Guinee Airlines, Egyptair, Kuwait Airways|
|Cairo to Istanbul|| Egyptair, Turkish Airlines|
|Cairo to Riyadh|| Saudi Arabian Airlines, Royal Air Maroc, Egyptair|
|Cairo to Athens|| Egyptair, Olympic Airlines|
|Cairo to Bahrain|| Gulf Air Bahrain, Egyptair|
|Cairo to Doha|| Egyptair, Qatar Airways|
|Cairo to Bucharest Otopeni|| Tarom|
|Cairo to Addis Ababa|| Ethiopian Airlines, Egyptair|
Airlines flying from Amman to Cairo (AMM to CAI)
Amman to Cairo airlines include Egyptair, Singapore Airlines.
What other cities can I fly from Amman to Egypt?
New Valley, Port Said, Assiut, Abu Simbel, Aswan, Hurghada, Luxor, Alexandria, Sharm El Sheikh, Cairo,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.