Bucaramanga Flights Guide
Bucaramanga is an Andean city in Colombia. It is a modern city with all the amenities that modernity brings along with it. The city has a prime location near to many national historic sites.
Up in the mountains visitors can find Chicamocha National Park. The city is known for places in its environs such as this. Other places include Giron, an old gold mine, and Barichara is an ancient colonial city and one of the most popular destinations in the country. Nearby San Gil is known for its rafting, which seems to mirror the fact of its steep streets.
Palonegro International Airport receives flights from EasyFly, SATENA, Avianca, Viva Colombia and Copa.
Flights to Bucaramanga
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Bucaramanga Travel Facts
- Bucaramanga, Colombia connects to 13 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Bucaramanga is 72 miles to Cucuta on LAN Airlines.
- The longest flight from Bucaramanga is 444 miles to Panama City on Copa Airlines.
Bucaramanga Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Aires fly from Bucaramanga to Bogota and 3 other cities including Medellin.
- LAN Airlines fly from Bucaramanga to Bogota and 3 other cities including Medellin.
- Phuket Air fly from Bucaramanga to Arauca and 3 other cities including Medellin.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Bucaramanga to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Bucaramanga (BGA)
Save on cheap flights from Bucaramanga. See below sample of Bucaramanga airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Bucaramanga (BGA)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Bucaramanga.