Cheap flights from New York to Brussels - NYC to BRU (Swap)
Brussels > North America to Brussels > USA > New York
New York to Brussels travel facts.
- The distance between New York (JFK) and Brussels (BRU) is approximately 5886 kilometres or 3657 miles.
- Direct flights between New York and Brussels take approximately 7 hours 16 minutes or 5886 kilometres.
- American Airlines has direct flights from New York to Brussels.
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines has direct flights from New York to Brussels.
- Delta Air Lines has direct flights from New York to Brussels.
- Jet Airways has direct flights from New York to Brussels.
- 4 airlines fly directly between Brussels and New York.
- Go to the Brussels Travel Guide
Cheap flights from New York, USA to Brussels, Belgium.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
- Airfare from New York to Brussels on United from $529
- Airfare from New York to Brussels on Continental from $551
- Airfare from New York to Brussels on Delta from $557
- Airfare from New York to Brussels on KLM Royal Dutch from $587
- Airfare from New York to Brussels on US Airways from $588
- Airfare from New York to Brussels on Multiple Airlines from $598
- Airfare from New York to Brussels on United from $602
- Compare all cheap flights to Brussels
Cheap International Flights to Brussels, Belgium
|New York to Brussels|| American Airlines, Jet Airways, British Airways, Delta Air Lines, Iberia Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines||$529|
|Newark to Brussels|| Brussels Airlines, Continental Airlines, Continental Airlines, United Airlines, Jet Airways||$567|
|Philadelphia to Brussels|| US Airways, Brussels Airlines|
|Montreal to Brussels|| United Airlines, Air Canada, Brussels Airlines, Lufthansa, Continental Airlines, Continental Airlines|
|Washington DC to Brussels|| Continental Airlines, Continental Airlines, United Airlines, US Airways, Lufthansa, Brussels Airlines|
|Toronto to Brussels|| Jet Airways, Brussels Airlines|
Cheap International Flights from Brussels, Belgium
Compare New York to Brussels flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
|Brussels to Newark|| Continental Airlines, United Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Continental Airlines, Jet Airways|
|Brussels to Philadelphia|| Brussels Airlines, US Airways|
|Brussels to Atlanta|| Delta Air Lines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines|
|Brussels to Porto|| Brussels Airlines, TAP Portugal, Etihad Airways|
|Brussels to Lisbon|| TAP Portugal, Brussels Airlines||$516|
|Brussels to Madrid|| Blue1, Iberia Airlines, Spanair, Brussels Airlines|
|Brussels to Malaga|| Spanair, Brussels Airlines|
|Brussels to Casablanca Mohamed|| Air Arabia Maroc, Royal Air Maroc, Brussels Airlines|
Airlines flying from New York to Brussels (NYC to BRU)
New York to Brussels airlines include Iberia Airlines, Formosa Airlines.
What other cities can I fly from New York to Belgium?
Knokke-Heist Zoute, Liege (Luttich), Ostend (Oostende), Chievres, Mons, Kortrijk, Hasselt, Charleroi, Antwerp, Brussels,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.