Brussels Flights Guide
A charming historic city in the country of Belgium, Brussels started out as a 10th century fortress town. With a current population of 1.2 million residents, it is now a bustling city with lots to see and do. Check out historic homes, buildings and hotels, iconic landmarks like the Manneken-Pis statue, Place Louise for great shopping, and the stunning Musee d’Art Moderne.
Of course, there are plenty of other must-see locations in this city, including the Children’s Museum (Musee des Enfants) that offers playgrounds, workshops for kids and more. Another must-see is the grand architecture of the Palais de la Nation, plus the fun Public Aquarium of Brussels, and the gorgeous details inside the Hotel Max Hallet. The Grand-Place is another location that every visitor to Brussels must make a stop at; this beautiful medieval square is one of the most scenic in Europe. The Museum of Natural Sciences is another great visit for children and families, plus check out the hauntingly lovely Foret des Soignes, a forest located right in the middle of Brussels.
For fine dining, make reservations at some of Brussels’ most popular and upscale restaurants, including Bia Mara for awesome seafood; Alexandre’s is famous for one of the best breakfasts in Brussels and the contemporary cuisine at Le Correge is a must-try for any tourist. Another one to try: Fin de Siecle for some of the best, classic Belgian dishes.
Hit up a few malls and shopping centers after lunch or dinner at one of the city’s best shopping venues: Start your shopping spree at the Woluwe Shopping Center on the east side of the city, or take in the large Belgian flea market called Brocante Westland d’Anderlecht.
Getting around Brussels is pretty easy, given the many modes of transportation the city offers. Brussels has the Brussels Airport, the Brussels-Scheldt Maritime Canal for water travel, major and minor railway lines, the Brussels Metro, and an extensive road and highway system.
Go to the Brussels Travel Guide
Flights to Brussels
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Brussels Travel Facts
- Brussels, Belgium connects to 293 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Brussels is 98 miles to Amsterdam on KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
- The longest flight from Brussels is 5743 miles to Bangkok on Thai Airways International.
- Brussels Airlines fly to 83 destinations including Zurich from Brussels.
- Continental Airlines fly to 30 destinations including Yaounde from Brussels.
- Lufthansa fly to 21 destinations including Yaounde from Brussels.
- Australia: Flights to Brussels
- Go to the Brussels Natl Airport Guide
Brussels Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Brussels Airlines fly from Brussels to Abidjan and 83 other cities including Zurich.
- Continental Airlines fly from Brussels to Abidjan and 30 other cities including Yaounde.
- Lufthansa fly from Brussels to Abidjan and 21 other cities including Yaounde.
- United Airlines fly from Brussels to Abidjan and 14 other cities including Yaounde.
- US Airways fly from Brussels to Abidjan and 13 other cities including Yaounde.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Brussels to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Brussels (BRU)
Save on cheap flights from Brussels. See below sample of Brussels airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Brussels (BRU)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Brussels.
For more information visit our Brussels