Brisbane Flights Guide
This metropolitan city in the Australian state of Queensland is home to a plethora of attractions, industry, cultural landmarks and historic buildings. Sitting on a river of the same name, Brisbane boasts a thriving arts and entertainment culture, as well as attractions like the Treasury Casino and Judith Wright Centre of Contemporary Arts on Brunswick Street.
Tourists who visit Brisbane frequently enjoy museums such as the Queensland Gallery of Modern Art (which houses well-known pieces of art from in and around Australia, including pieces by Andy Warhol), and check out a few of Brisbane’s many annual events, such as the Ekka (also known as the Royal Queensland Exhibition and held every August), the Brisbane International Film Festival held in July/August, and the stunning Riverfestival that is held every September and is popular with tourists and residents alike.
Have a shopping spree at one of Brisbane’s excellent shopping venues, including the sprawling Queen Street Mall that is the heart of the city’s shopping district, as well as Paddington and the shops and markets along Fortitude Valley (known to locals as simply “The Valley”). Also be sure to check out the famous Gold Coast which is close to the central area of Brisbane and offers large shopping centers and malls, a multi-screen cinema and over 200 specialty stores.
Take in the city’s arts and culture by visiting one of its many museums and galleries, including the Queensland Gallery of Modern Art, State Library of Queensland, the Queensland Art Gallery (both of which are located next to the Gallery of Modern Art), plus the Queensland Performing Arts Centre that is home to the Queensland Ballet and Opera Queensland.
Easily get around Brisbane using one of its many modes of transportation, such as public transport (rail, bus and ferry service), and the Brisbane Airport.
Go to the Brisbane Travel Guide
Flights to Brisbane
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Brisbane Travel Facts
- Brisbane, Australia connects to 136 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Brisbane is 74 miles to Toowoomba on Aero Condor Peru.
- The longest flight from Brisbane is 7427 miles to Dubai on Emirates.
- Qantas fly to 37 destinations including Townsville from Brisbane.
- Pacific Blue fly to 29 destinations including Wellington from Brisbane.
- Jetstar Airways fly to 14 destinations including Townsville from Brisbane.
- Australia: Flights to Brisbane
- Go to the Brisbane International Airport Guide
Brisbane Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Qantas fly from Brisbane to Adelaide and 37 other cities including Townsville.
- Pacific Blue fly from Brisbane to Adelaide and 29 other cities including Wellington.
- Jetstar Airways fly from Brisbane to Adelaide and 14 other cities including Townsville.
- Air New Zealand fly from Brisbane to Auckland and 7 other cities including Wellington.
- Ocean Airlines fly from Brisbane to Bali and 5 other cities including Port Hedland.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Brisbane to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Brisbane (BNE)
Save on cheap flights from Brisbane. See below sample of Brisbane airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Brisbane (BNE)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Brisbane.
For more information visit our Brisbane