Boston Flights Guide
One of the oldest cities in the US, Boston (in the great state of Massachusetts) is home to a plethora of historic landmarks, fine cuisine, art museums and galleries, and iconic buildings. Boston is one of the best places to visit, and be sure to check out sights like the Old State House, the Museum of Fine Arts, the Boston Opera House and the annual Boston Arts Festival.
A few of Boston’s greatest attractions include Fenway Park (famous for being the oldest major league baseball park in the US), Boston Public Garden (take a ride on the iconic Swan Boats), the Italian neighborhood of North End, the Boston Public Library, and the popular Beacon Hill, with its Boston Brahmin neighborhood, red brick sidewalks, cobblestone streets and beautiful townhomes. Boston also has dozens of museums to visit, such as the Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum on the Waterfront, the USS Constitution Museum, the Museum of Science (great for families and children), the Boston Children’s Museum, and the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum that features fine arts in a beautifully historic building.
Shopping and dining in Boston is as iconic as the galleries and museums; make reservations at Neptune Oyster for the best seafood dishes (they’re famous for their lobster roll), check out Journeyman for a delectable three, five or seven-course dinner, or visit Garden at the Cellar for an award-winning dinner or drinks at the bar called The Cellar (located below the restaurant).
Shopping centers in Boston include Burlington Mall, Copley Place, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Northshore Mall, Meadow Glen Mall, and the Shops at Prudential Center located in Boston’s Back Bay.
Transportation in Boston includes a rapid transit system, Logan Airport, the Port of Boston, and Boston is also one of the most walkable cities in the US, as well as lots of bicyclers.
Go to the Boston Travel Guide
Flights to Boston
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Boston Travel Facts
- Boston, USA connects to 201 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Boston is 45 miles to Provincetown on Cape Air.
- The longest flight from Boston is 4073 miles to Rome on Alitalia.
- JetBlue Airways fly to 39 destinations including West Palm Beach from Boston.
- Continental Airlines fly to 26 destinations including Washington from Boston.
- US Airways fly to 24 destinations including Washington from Boston.
- Australia: Flights to Boston
- Go to the General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport Guide
Boston Airlines & Flight Schedules
- JetBlue Airways fly from Boston to Austin and 39 other cities including West Palm Beach.
- Continental Airlines fly from Boston to Chicago and 26 other cities including Washington.
- US Airways fly from Boston to Albany and 24 other cities including Washington.
- Delta Air Lines fly from Boston to Amsterdam and 23 other cities including Washington.
- United Airlines fly from Boston to Chicago and 20 other cities including Zurich.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Boston to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Boston (BOS)
Save on cheap flights from Boston. See below sample of Boston airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Boston (BOS)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Boston.
For more information visit our Boston