Boise Flights Guide
Perhaps Boise’s natural surrounds are what inspired French-speaking settlers to name the city “forested”. In any case, Idaho’s largest city grew with the potato industry and is today a modern center that is renowned for its proximity to outdoor adventures.
It might behoove the traveler to first get acquainted with the traditional makeup of Boise. The Idaho State Capitol takes after the rest of the state capitols, with its wide façade and high domed cupola. From here it is the Idaho Botanical Gardens that must be appreciated. Barber Park and Julia Davis Park are two more parks that have helped garner Boise acclaim as a very green urban space. Inside the latter part are the Boise Art Museum, Black History Museum and the zoo. Another truly unique attribute of the city is its large Basque population, which one can learn about at the Basque Museum and Cultural Center. When visitors want to tackle the natural splendor of the surrounding area, they go to the Trails in the Foothills, which offer over a hundred miles of pathways to hike and bike. Trails and activities at Lucky Peak, and the Hull’s Gulch trail are also local favorites, and come highly recommended.
Boise Airport is the city’s main airport hub. The airlines with service into Boise Airport include large carriers such as Alaska Airlines, United, Delta, Southwest, Allegiant and US Airways.
Go to the Boise Travel Guide
Flights to Boise
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Boise Travel Facts
- Boise, USA connects to 32 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Boise is 198 miles to Lewiston on Alaska Airlines.
- The longest flight from Boise is 1430 miles to Chicago on Continental Airlines.
- Continental Airlines fly to 8 destinations including San Francisco from Boise.
- Alaska Airlines fly to 6 destinations including Seattle from Boise.
- fly to 6 destinations including Spokane from Boise.
- Australia: Flights to Boise
Boise Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Continental Airlines fly from Boise to Chicago and 8 other cities including San Francisco.
- Alaska Airlines fly from Boise to Lewiston and 6 other cities including Seattle.
- United Airlines fly from Boise to Chicago and 4 other cities including San Francisco.
- US Airways fly from Boise to Chicago and 4 other cities including San Francisco.
- Delta Air Lines fly from Boise to Minneapolis and 3 other cities including Salt Lake City.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Boise to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Boise (BOI)
Save on cheap flights from Boise. See below sample of Boise airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Boise (BOI)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Boise.