Bodo Flights Guide
Bodo is one of Norway’s largest cities in the north of the country, and it stands alone for 600 miles in all directions.
A great place to start is the Kjerringoy Handelssted old trading post, whose historical contents describe what life was like when this town started to grow. The rocky island off the harbor is called Landegode, and one can take a ferry out to it. Another main site is the Saltstraumen, which is ranked as the world’s fiercest maelstrom. Back in town, the harbor is pleasant, and the Cathedral’s bell tower marks the time of day so as not to allow awed visitors lose their senses!
Bodo Airport is served by Wideroe, Norwegian Air Shuttle, Austrian Airlines, Thomas Cook and several other carriers.
Flights to Bodo
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Bodo Travel Facts
- Bodo, Norway connects to 18 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Bodo is 62 miles to Mo i Rana on Widerøe.
- The longest flight from Bodo is 2981 miles to Gran Canaria on Norwegian Air Shuttle.
Bodo Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Widerøe fly from Bodo to Andoya and 10 other cities including Svolv+ªr.
- Norwegian Air Shuttle fly from Bodo to Bardufoss and 5 other cities including Trondheim.
- Scandinavian Airlines System fly from Bodo to Oslo and 3 other cities including Trondheim.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Bodo to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Bodo (BOO)
Save on cheap flights from Bodo. See below sample of Bodo airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Bodo (BOO)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Bodo.