Peoria Flights Guide
One of Illinois’ oldest cities is today a major agricultural commercial hub in the region. The massive company, Caterpillar, has its main HQ here.
A good place to begin is at the Lakeview Museum, which has regular new exhibits. There’s a visitors center for Caterpillar, the construction equipment giant. The best views of the city can be had from Tower Park. Outside of town one finds the Wildlife Prairie State Park, one of the last places that the original prairie flora can be appreciated. Peoria’s riverfront is nice, and tours on the Spirit of Peoria lighten up a day.
General Wayne A. Downing Peoria International Airport serves the city. Allegiant Air, United, AmericanConnection, American Eagle and Delta fly here.
Flights to Peoria
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Peoria Travel Facts
- Peoria, USA connects to 14 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Peoria is 130 miles to Chicago on American Airlines.
- The longest flight from Peoria is 1407 miles to Las Vegas on Allegiant Air.
Peoria Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Continental Airlines fly from Peoria to Chicago and 4 other cities including Denver.
- Allegiant Air fly from Peoria to Las Vegas and 3 other cities including St. Petersburg.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Peoria to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Peoria (PIA)
Save on cheap flights from Peoria. See below sample of Peoria airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Peoria (PIA)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Peoria.