Bergamo Flights Guide
The Italian region of Lombardy hugs up to the Alps, and its city of Bergamo is an ancient town that preserves the medieval mood of the times that contributed most to its charm.
The old town sits on a collection of hills while newer districts are often hidden under the fog that is known to pass through. There are dozens of beautiful sites in the city, from the Baptistery, the central Piazza Vecchia, the duly important Santa Maria Maggiore, and the ruined Cittadella. There are museums galore, and many different ways to enjoy vistas over the cozy city.
Il Caravaggio International Airport is served mostly by Ryanair, but over a dozen other carriers also offer regular and seasonal charters here.
Flights to Bergamo
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Bergamo Travel Facts
- Bergamo, Italy connects to 70 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Bergamo is 269 miles to Marseille on .
- The longest flight from Bergamo is 1876 miles to Tenerife on .
- fly to 48 destinations including Zaragoza from Bergamo.
- Wizz Air fly to 11 destinations including Warsaw from Bergamo.
- Alitalia fly to 2 destinations including Timisoara from Bergamo.
- Australia: Flights to Bergamo
Bergamo Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Wizz Air fly from Bergamo to Bucharest and 11 other cities including Warsaw.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Bergamo to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Bergamo (BGY)
Save on cheap flights from Bergamo. See below sample of Bergamo airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Bergamo (BGY)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Bergamo.