Cheap flights from Milan Malpensa to Belgrade - MXP to BEG (Swap)
Belgrade > Europe to Belgrade > Italy > Milan Malpensa
Milan Malpensa to Belgrade travel facts.
- The distance between Milano (MXP) and Beograd (BEG) is approximately 911 kilometres or 566 miles.
- Direct flights between Milano and Beograd take approximately 1 hours 33 minutes or 911 kilometres.
- Jat Airways has direct flights from Milano to Beograd.
- 1 airline flies directly between Beograd and Milano.
- Boeing 737-300 with 106 seats operates between Beograd and Milano.
- Niki and Jat Airways fly between Beograd and Milano with a stopover in Vienna.
- Niki operates Milano to Vienna on E90, whilst Jat Airways has flights from Vienna to Beograd on AT7.
Cheap flights from Milan Malpensa, Italy to Belgrade, Yugoslavia.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Cheap International Flights to Belgrade, Yugoslavia
|Zurich to Belgrade|| Jat Airways, Swiss International Air Lines||$431|
|Stuttgart to Belgrade|| Germanwings, Jat Airways|
|Munich to Belgrade|| Lufthansa|
|Frankfurt to Belgrade|| Jat Airways, Lufthansa|
|Ljubljana to Belgrade|| Jat Airways, Adria Airways|
|Rome to Belgrade|| Jat Airways, Alitalia, Wizz Air|
|Koeln Bonn to Belgrade|| Germanwings|
|Dortmund to Belgrade|| Wizz Air|
|Dusseldorf to Belgrade|| Jat Airways|
|Eindhoven to Belgrade|| Wizz Air|
|Tunis to Belgrade|| Tunisair|
|Vienna to Belgrade|| Jat Airways, Niki, Austrian Airlines|
|Brussels to Belgrade|| KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Jat Airways|
|Charleroi to Belgrade|| Wizz Air|
|Paris to Belgrade|| Jat Airways, Air France||$526|
|Sarajevo to Belgrade|| Jat Airways|
|Barcelona to Belgrade|| Spanair||$209|
|Amsterdam to Belgrade|| Jat Airways||$255|
|Berlin to Belgrade|| Jat Airways|
Cheap International Flights from Belgrade, Yugoslavia
Compare Milan Malpensa to Belgrade flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
Airlines flying from Milan Malpensa to Belgrade (MXP to BEG)
Milan Malpensa to Belgrade airlines include Jat Airways, Olympic Airlines.
What other cities can I fly from Milan Malpensa to Yugoslavia?
Pancevo, Ivangrad, Nis, Portoroz, Tivat, Budva, Novi Sad, Pogdorica (Titograd), Pristina, Belgrade,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.