Cheap flights from Amsterdam to Belgrade - AMS to BEG (Swap)
Belgrade > Europe to Belgrade > Netherlands > Amsterdam
Amsterdam to Belgrade travel facts.
- The distance between Amsterdam (AMS) and Beograd (BEG) is approximately 1410 kilometres or 876 miles.
- Direct flights between Amsterdam and Beograd take approximately 2 hours 7 minutes or 1410 kilometres.
- Jat Airways has direct flights from Amsterdam to Beograd.
- 1 airline flies directly between Beograd and Amsterdam.
- Boeing 737-300 with 106 seats operates between Beograd and Amsterdam.
- Pakistan International Airlines and Lufthansa fly between Beograd and Amsterdam with a stopover in Frankfurt.
- Pakistan International Airlines operates Amsterdam to Frankfurt on 310, whilst Lufthansa has flights from Frankfurt to Beograd on 733 735 CR7.
Cheap flights from Amsterdam, Netherlands to Belgrade, Yugoslavia.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
- Airfare from Amsterdam to Belgrade on Alitalia from $255
- Airfare from Amsterdam to Belgrade on Jat Airways from $269
- Airfare from Amsterdam to Belgrade on SWISS from $278
- Airfare from Amsterdam to Belgrade on Alitalia from $317
- Airfare from Amsterdam to Belgrade on Czech Airlines from $362
- Airfare from Amsterdam to Belgrade on Lufthansa from $368
- Airfare from Amsterdam to Belgrade on Czech Airlines from $369
- Compare all cheap flights to Belgrade
Cheap International Flights to Belgrade, Yugoslavia
Cheap International Flights from Belgrade, Yugoslavia
Compare Amsterdam to Belgrade flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
Airlines flying from Amsterdam to Belgrade (AMS to BEG)
Amsterdam to Belgrade airlines include Jat Airways, Olympic Airlines.
What other cities can I fly from Amsterdam to Yugoslavia?
Pancevo, Ivangrad, Nis, Portoroz, Tivat, Budva, Novi Sad, Pogdorica (Titograd), Pristina, Belgrade,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.