Belgrade Flights Guide
Belgrade is the largest city of Serbia and also the capital. This bustling tourist attraction has a population of around 1.23 million, while it is estimated that 1.65 million live within the metro area.
Belgrade is known for its strong sense of culture, represented by countless international cultural events and remarkable films. Some of the most popular annual events include a film festival, theatre festival, music festival, book fair, and Beer Fest. The majority of Serbia’s film industry is also based in Belgrade; FEST is the annual film festival representation of this industry and has been held since 1971. Through 2013, the festival has been attended by around four million people and had presented nearly 4,000 films.
There are a number of sites that are worth visiting while staying in Belgrade. Some of the most well-known museums in the area include the National Museum, Museum of Contemporary Art, Military Museum, Museum of Aviation in Belgrade, and the Nikola Tesla Museum. The Nikola Tesla Museum is one of the most prominent attractions, founded in 1952 and holding nearly 160,000 original documents. It also includes almost 5,700 personal items, including Tesla’s urn. Other sites of historic significance include Skadarlija, Knez Mihailova Street, Students’ Square, Nikola Pasic Square, National Theatre, Terazje, the Old Palace, Kalemegdan Fortress, and the Church of Saint Sava.
Transportation in Belgrade includes trams, trolleybuses, and buses. There is also an extensive commuter rail network that is run by the city government, which allows individuals to travel to other European capitals and towns throughout Serbia.
Flights to Belgrade
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Belgrade Travel Facts
- Belgrade, Yugoslavia connects to 61 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Belgrade is 119 miles to Sarajevo on Jat Airways.
- The longest flight from Belgrade is 2366 miles to Dubai on Fly Dubai.
- Jat Airways fly to 26 destinations including Zurich from Belgrade.
- Wizz Air fly to 9 destinations including Stockholm from Belgrade.
- Alitalia fly to 2 destinations including Rome from Belgrade.
- Australia: Flights to Belgrade
Belgrade Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Jat Airways fly from Belgrade to Amsterdam and 26 other cities including Zurich.
- Wizz Air fly from Belgrade to Charleroi and 9 other cities including Stockholm.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Belgrade to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Belgrade (BEG)
Save on cheap flights from Belgrade. See below sample of Belgrade airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Belgrade (BEG)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Belgrade.