Barranquilla Flights Guide
Located on the north Caribbean coast of Colombia, Barranquilla has a history that dates back to the beginning of Spanish conquest of South America. Known today as an industrial city and birthplace of superstar Shakira, Barranquilla has more than meets the eye.
Barranquilla is known for having the best carnival in the country. Before the festivities start, it might behoove visitors to peruse the Museo del Caribe, which is a museum that tells the story of ancient cultures and colonization of the area. Otherwise, the city is alive and the street scene vibrant. Cartagena is a colonial city that is not far away to the southwest, while Santa Marta is a tourist destination close to the east.
Ernesto Cortizzoz International Airport serves the city. Copa, LAN, Viva Colombia, SATENA, Aerolinea de Antioquia and Avianca are the main airlines with service here.
Flights to Barranquilla
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Barranquilla Travel Facts
- Barranquilla, Colombia connects to 8 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Barranquilla is 329 miles to Rio Negro on Avianca - Aerovias Nacionales de Colombia.
- The longest flight from Barranquilla is 1088 miles to Miami on Avianca - Aerovias Nacionales de Colombia.
Barranquilla Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Avianca - Aerovias Nacionales de Colombia fly from Barranquilla to Bogota and 3 other cities including Rio Negro.
- Copa Airlines fly from Barranquilla to Bogota and 3 other cities including San Andres Island.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Cheap Flights from Barranquilla (BAQ)
Save on cheap flights from Barranquilla. See below sample of Barranquilla airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Barranquilla (BAQ)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Barranquilla.