Barcelona Flights Guide
This historic city in the country of Spain is home to over 1.6 million residents and hundreds of iconic landmarks, museums, restaurants and much more. Tourists visiting Barcelona will have such attractions as The Castle of the Three Dragons, Palau Nacional, the W Barcelona Hotel and the stunning Sagrada Familia church.
If you are touring this beautiful city, there are also many other historic buildings and museums to see, such as: the Palace of Catalan Music (built in 1908, this concert hall is an architectural masterpiece and a must-see for anyone coming to Barcelona); the Casa Batllo, one of two stunning homes that can be toured (the building was designed by Gaudi, a famous Spanish designer); Montserrat, one of Barcelonaís most beautiful areas also features a museum and a shrine that was dedicated to the Virgin of Montserrat; and also be sure to check out Guell Palace, another of Gaudiís buildings and a stunning highlight of any Barcelona tour.
Of course, donít forget about the cityís world-class, upscale dining venues, including Dos Palillos, a restaurant that fuses Far East cuisine with Spanish flavors and ingredients. Another newer restaurant not to be missed is Moments, located in the stunning Mandarin Oriental Hotel and was already awarded a Michelin star in 2011 (order the scallops with spinach, quince and Verjus for a stunning appetizer and the delectable, delicate monkfish with a saffron sauce and marinated onions for a wonderful main course).
For a wonderful shopping experience, visit the Boqueria Market for the best of Catalonian items like fresh produce, vegetables, fish, fresh meat and more. Another of Barcelonaís best shopping venues is the Mercat de la Concepio in the heart of the city, plus the Mercat dels Encants, a large flea market in the city.
Transportation in Barcelona includes the Barcelona-El Prat Airport, Sabadell Airport, Port of Barcelona, the Port Vell, public transport like a metro, bus system, two tram networks and cable cars, plus a railway network called the RENFE.
Go to the Barcelona Travel Guide
Flights to Barcelona
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Barcelona Travel Facts
- Barcelona, Spain connects to 355 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Barcelona is 125 miles to Palma de Mallorca on Blue1.
- The longest flight from Barcelona is 6758 miles to Singapore on Spanair.
- Formosa Airlines fly to 68 destinations including Zurich from Barcelona.
- Iberia Airlines fly to 56 destinations including Zurich from Barcelona.
- Spanair fly to 49 destinations including Zurich from Barcelona.
- Australia: Flights to Barcelona
- Go to the Barcelona Airport Guide
Barcelona Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Formosa Airlines fly from Barcelona to Alicante and 68 other cities including Zurich.
- Iberia Airlines fly from Barcelona to Alicante and 56 other cities including Zurich.
- Spanair fly from Barcelona to Algier and 49 other cities including Zurich.
- Air Europa fly from Barcelona to Alicante and 22 other cities including Vigo.
- easyJet fly from Barcelona to Amsterdam and 14 other cities including Paris.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Barcelona to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Barcelona (BCN)
Save on cheap flights from Barcelona. See below sample of Barcelona airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Barcelona (BCN)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Barcelona.
For more information visit our Barcelona