Bangkok Flights Guide
Bangkok is the largest city in the country of Thailand and is a cultural, business and finance hub of the surrounding cities and towns. Located within Bangkok are such famed landmarks as the Taling Chan Floating Market, the beautiful Grand Palace and stunning Buddhist temples like the Wat Phra Kaew, and the Wat Arun.
Be sure to check out the city’s most famous attractions, including the Khao San Road that is popular with backpackers and hikers, the Bangkok Art and Culture Center which is the city’s most popular and important public art venue, plus take a stroll around the National Gallery that houses collections of historic and traditional art of the country, and then take in a show at the National Theatre or Salachalermkrung Royal Theatre.
One of Bangkok’s best features is the amount of shopping malls, shops, and “hawkers” in the city. Shopping is a major industry in Bangkok and there are literally hundreds of different places to purchase art, jewelry, traditional clothing, knickknacks, and more. If you’re on a budget, try shopping along Khao San Road which has dozens of budget hotels and motels, bars and shops that cater to tourists. Also, check out the massive Chatuchak Weekend Market; this sprawling shopping mall is the largest in Thailand and the world’s largest weekend shopping market. It features over 35 acres of over 15,000 stalls of vendors.
Transportation in Bangkok includes hundreds of buses, rail networks, domestic flights between Bangkok’s two airports, and of course, many taxis.
Go to the Bangkok Travel Guide
Flights to Bangkok
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Bangkok Travel Facts
- Bangkok, Thailand connects to 338 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Bangkok is 143 miles to Trat on Bangkok Airways.
- The longest flight from Bangkok is 8241 miles to Los Angeles on Thai Airways International.
- Thai Airways International fly to 79 destinations including Zurich from Bangkok.
- Thai AirAsia fly to 26 destinations including Yangon from Bangkok.
- Bangkok Airways fly to 22 destinations including Yangon from Bangkok.
- Australia: Flights to Bangkok
- Go to the Suvarnabhumi International Airport Guide
Bangkok Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Thai Airways International fly from Bangkok to Antananarivo and 79 other cities including Zurich.
- Thai AirAsia fly from Bangkok to Bali and 26 other cities including Yangon.
- Bangkok Airways fly from Bangkok to Abu Dhabi and 22 other cities including Yangon.
- Nok Air fly from Bangkok to Chiang Mai and 17 other cities including Udon Thani.
- Turkish Airlines fly from Bangkok to Brisbane and 8 other cities including Sydney.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Bangkok to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Bangkok (BKK)
Save on cheap flights from Bangkok. See below sample of Bangkok airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Bangkok (BKK)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Bangkok.
For more information visit our Bangkok