Cheap flights from Brussels to Bamako - BRU to BKO (Swap)
Bamako > Brussels
Brussels to Bamako travel facts.
- The distance between Brussels (BRU) and Bamako (BKO) is approximately 4412 kilometres or 2742 miles.
- Direct flights between Brussels and Bamako take approximately 5 hours 34 minutes or 4412 kilometres.
- Brussels Airlines has direct flights from Brussels to Bamako.
- 1 airline flies directly between Bamako and Brussels.
- Brussels Airlines and Air France fly between Bamako and Brussels with a stopover in Paris.
- Brussels Airlines operates Brussels to Paris on 734 733, whilst Air France has flights from Paris to Bamako on 343 332.
- Vueling Airlines and Spanair fly between Bamako and Brussels with a stopover in Barcelona.
- Vueling Airlines operates Brussels to Barcelona on 320, whilst Spanair has flights from Barcelona to Bamako on 321.
Cheap flights from Brussels, Belgium to Bamako, Mali.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Cheap International Flights to Bamako, Mali
|Paris to Bamako|| Aigle Azur, Air France||$799|
|Barcelona to Bamako|| Spanair||$1108|
|Algiers to Bamako|| Air Algerie|
|Tunis to Bamako|| Tunisair|
|Lisbon to Bamako|| TAP Portugal|
|Casablanca Mohamed to Bamako|| Royal Air Maroc|
|Niamey to Bamako|| Voronezhskie Airlanes|
|Ouagadougou to Bamako|| Aigle Azur, Voronezhskie Airlanes, Air Burkina|
|Cotonou to Bamako|| Interair South Africa|
|Lome to Bamako|| Ethiopian Airlines, South African Airways|
|Accra to Bamako|| Continental Airlines, Continental Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Lufthansa, US Airways|
|Abidjan to Bamako|| Voronezhskie Airlanes, Ethiopian Airlines|
|Dakar to Bamako|| Kenya Airways, Air Burkina, Voronezhskie Airlanes||$448|
|Conakry to Bamako|| Ethiopian Airlines|
|Nairobi to Bamako|| Kenya Airways|
Cheap International Flights from Bamako, Mali
Compare Brussels to Bamako flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
Airlines flying from Brussels to Bamako (BRU to BKO)
Brussels to Bamako airlines include Kenya Airways.
What other cities can I fly from Brussels to Mali?
Koutiala, Mopti, Nioro, Tombouctou, Goundam, Gao, Sikasso, Kayes, Nara, Bamako,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.