Bamako Flights Guide
Some 1.8 million people call Nigerís capital Bamako home. It sits prominently along the banks of the Niger River, but the unassuming cityscape does not betray the fact that the area has been lived in by humans since before written history.
The best place to begin is the Mali National Museum. The Bamako Regional Museum is also good, and breaks history down into manageable bites. Nearby are the Botanical Gardens. The Grand Mosque speaks to the religious makeup of the city, while the Point G. Hill caves show the marks left by early humans.
Bamako Senou International Airport serves the city. Over a dozen airlines fly here, where Air Mali has its hub. As an ex-French colony, Bamako is well-connected to that country via Air France.
Flights to Bamako
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Bamako Travel Facts
- Bamako, Mali connects to 32 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Bamako is 268 miles to Kayes on Aigle Azur.
- The longest flight from Bamako is 3216 miles to Nairobi on Kenya Airways.
- Continental Airlines fly to 4 destinations including Brussels from Bamako.
- Voronezhskie Airlanes fly to 4 destinations including Ouagadougou from Bamako.
- Air Burkina fly to 3 destinations including Paris from Bamako.
- Australia: Flights to Bamako
Bamako Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Continental Airlines fly from Bamako to Accra and 4 other cities including Brussels.
- Voronezhskie Airlanes fly from Bamako to Abidjan and 4 other cities including Ouagadougou.
- Ethiopian Airlines fly from Bamako to Abidjan and 3 other cities including Lome.
- Air Burkina fly from Bamako to Dakar and 3 other cities including Paris.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Bamako to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Bamako (BKO)
Save on cheap flights from Bamako. See below sample of Bamako airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Bamako (BKO)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Bamako.