Baltimore Flights Guide
Listed as the 26th largest city in the country, Baltimore is the largest city within the state of Maryland. It is located towards the center of the state can be found along a portion of the Patapsco River, a well-known portion of the Chesapeake Bay. The city is also fairly recognized for its series of talented individuals including Edgar Allan Poe and Billie Holiday.
Baltimore is known for having a large amount of parkland available, with over 4,900 acres present throughout the city itself. Some of the most popular parks include Federal Hill Park, Druid Hill Park, and Patterson Park. The Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine is another point of interest for many visitors. Locations such as Chinatown reflect the influence and culture of different ethnic groups within the city.
The city has a significant amount of entertainment and nightlife available. Live entertainment in the form of concerts, street performances, and various performing acts in local venues are some of the most common forms of entertainment that are widely embraced. The nightlife scene includes a number of small nightclubs and bars. Cuisine in the area is influenced by the many different ethic groups present within the city, enabling visitors to enjoy a wide variety of meal options at local restaurants.
Transportation within the area includes the bus system, the intercity rail, and the light rail. These options are the most common among locals and visitors alike. Travelers can also catch a taxi or shuttle to help transport them to their desired landmark or location of choice.
Go to the Baltimore Travel Guide
Flights to Baltimore
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Baltimore Travel Facts
- Baltimore, USA connects to 117 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Baltimore is 67 miles to Hagerstown on Cape Air.
- The longest flight from Baltimore is 3617 miles to London on American Airlines.
- fly to 46 destinations including Windsor Locks from Baltimore.
- AirTran Airways fly to 20 destinations including Tampa from Baltimore.
- Continental Airlines fly to 14 destinations including San Francisco from Baltimore.
- Australia: Flights to Baltimore
- Go to the Baltimore Washington International Airport Guide
Baltimore Airlines & Flight Schedules
- AirTran Airways fly from Baltimore to Atlanta and 20 other cities including Tampa.
- Continental Airlines fly from Baltimore to Chicago and 14 other cities including San Francisco.
- United Airlines fly from Baltimore to Charlotte and 11 other cities including Toronto.
- US Airways fly from Baltimore to Charlotte and 8 other cities including San Francisco.
- Delta Air Lines fly from Baltimore to Atlanta and 7 other cities including Salt Lake City.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Baltimore to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Baltimore (BWI)
Save on cheap flights from Baltimore. See below sample of Baltimore airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Baltimore (BWI)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Baltimore.
For more information visit our Baltimore