Bali Flights Guide
Technically Indonesiaís smallest province, Bali is an island just east of Java and only eight-degrees south of the equator. Surrounded by natural coral reefs, beautiful beaches, tall scenic and lush mountains, and a lush, winding river runs through the island as well. Along with the natural beauty, Bali also has some great attractions and landmarks, including the ancient, awe-inspiring Gunung Kawi, a temple complex that is centered on royal tombs that were carved into stone cliffs during the 11th-century. Also check out Ground Zero in Kuta, the Rice Terraces of Tegalalang and Ubud, and the lovely Bali temple of Pura Maduwe Karang.
More of Baliís attractions include Renon Square which makes for a beautiful, scenic morning walk for the family; thereís also the Taman Pupatan (a lovely public square where tourists and natives can mingle) and the Tirtha Empul Temple where people from around the world come to see the holy waters located there. Bali is also home to awesome diving locations like the USS Liberty Shipwreck and the Bali Diving Academy Pemuteran; the Nirwana Bali Golf Club; the Agung Rai Museum of Art; and the Bali Bird Park.
Bali has some of the best world-class dining in the country, including Bali Asli (be sure to try their fresh, homemade drinks with your meal), Sakala Bali has wonderful French cuisine, and Teatro Gastroteque is famous for its French-Asian fusion dishes. Walk off those calories in one of Baliís shopping centers like Kuta Square, Discovery Shopping Mall, or the Kuta Art Market.
Getting around Bali is easy, you can take the many mopeds that are available (and the easiest way to travel in Bali), or for air travel, there is the Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Go to the Bali Travel Guide
Flights to Bali
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Bali Travel Facts
- Bali, Indonesia connects to 69 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Bali is 76 miles to Praya on Lion Mentari Airlines.
- The longest flight from Bali is 6239 miles to Moscow on Aeroflot Russian Airlines.
- Garuda Indonesia fly to 17 destinations including Yogyakarta from Bali.
- Lion Mentari Airlines fly to 12 destinations including Yogyakarta from Bali.
- Indonesia AirAsia fly to 6 destinations including Singapore from Bali.
- Australia: Flights to Denpasar - Bali
Bali Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Garuda Indonesia fly from Bali to Hong Kong and 17 other cities including Yogyakarta.
- Lion Mentari Airlines fly from Bali to Bima and 12 other cities including Yogyakarta.
- Indonesia AirAsia fly from Bali to Bandung and 6 other cities including Singapore.
- Jetstar Airways fly from Bali to Darwin and 5 other cities including Sydney.
- Pacific Blue fly from Bali to Adelaide and 5 other cities including Sydney.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Bali to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Bali (DPS)
Save on cheap flights from Bali. See below sample of Bali airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Bali (DPS)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Bali.