Cheap flights from Dunedin to Auckland - DUD to AKL (Swap)
New Zealand >
Auckland > Asia to Auckland > New Zealand > Dunedin
Dunedin to Auckland travel facts.
- The distance between Dunedin (DUD) and Auckland (AKL) is approximately 1063 kilometres or 660 miles.
- Direct flights between Dunedin and Auckland take approximately 1 hours 43 minutes or 1063 kilometres.
- Air New Zealand has direct flights from Dunedin to Auckland.
- Jetstar Airways has direct flights from Dunedin to Auckland.
- 2 airlines fly directly between Auckland and Dunedin.
- Boeing 737-300 with 106 seats operates between Auckland and Dunedin.
- Air New Zealand and Jetstar Airways fly between Auckland and Dunedin with a stopover in Wellington.
- Air New Zealand operates Dunedin to Wellington on 733, whilst Jetstar Airways has flights from Wellington to Auckland on 320.
- Go to the Auckland Travel Guide
Cheap flights from Dunedin, New Zealand to Auckland, New Zealand.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Cheap International Flights to Auckland, New Zealand
Cheap International Flights from Auckland, New Zealand
Compare Dunedin to Auckland flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
|Auckland to Sydney|| Alaska Airlines, Qantas, Emirates, LAN Airlines, Pacific Blue, China Eastern Airlines, Air Tahiti Nui, Air New Zealand, Aerolineas Argentinas, Jetstar Airways||$256|
|Auckland to Melbourne|| Jetstar Airways, Alaska Airlines, Air New Zealand, Pacific Blue, China Eastern Airlines, American Airlines, Emirates, Qantas, British Airways|
Airlines flying from Dunedin to Auckland (DUD to AKL)
Dunedin to Auckland airlines include Qantas, Emirates, Alaska Airlines, China Airlines, Air New Zealand, Nauru Air Corporation.
What other cities can I fly from Dunedin to New Zealand?
Rotorua, Tauranga, Blenheim, Palmerston North, Nelson, Dunedin, Queenstown, Wellington, Christchurch, Auckland,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.