Auckland Flights Guide
With roughly one-third of all New Zealanders residing in Auckland, this cultural and economic center of the country offers you a chance to experience the city like a local.
Two of your first stops should be the Auckland Art Gallery, which holds an impressive array of contemporary and historic art, and the Auckland War Memorial Museum. Along with the history of conflict in the area, the War Memorial Museum also offers a wealth of information about the history and culture of the Maori people.
Shopping is a national pastime in New Zealand and Auckland has some of the best that the country has to offer. You can take advantage of the bargains to be found at the cityís malls and retail parks.
Auckland is well known for its cuisine, and you can find top-notch eateries specializing in a wide-range of international fare. For a more authentic experience, try one of Aucklandís most treasured restaurants, the One Tree Grill, which focuses on serving New Zealand cuisine with a modern twist.
Auckland has a number of great hotels and accommodation options to fit your style and your wallet. Recognizable luxury brands reside in Auckland, such as Hilton and Hyatt Regency, or you can go off the beaten path with a stay at a bed and breakfast or a hostel that caters to the backpacking traveler.
While renting a car is the easiest way to get around in this automobile-friendly city, Auckland also has shuttles, taxis, ferries, trains and busses to get you to your destination.
Go to the Auckland Travel Guide
Flights to Auckland
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Auckland Travel Facts
- Auckland, New Zealand connects to 118 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Auckland is 66 miles to Hamilton on Air New Zealand.
- The longest flight from Auckland is 7044 miles to Vancouver on Air Canada.
- Air New Zealand fly to 47 destinations including Woodbourne from Auckland.
- Pacific Blue fly to 11 destinations including Wellington from Auckland.
- Jetstar Airways fly to 7 destinations including Wellington from Auckland.
- Australia: Flights to Auckland
- Go to the Auckland International Airport Guide
Auckland Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Air New Zealand fly from Auckland to Adelaide and 47 other cities including Woodbourne.
- Pacific Blue fly from Auckland to Adelaide and 11 other cities including Wellington.
- Qantas fly from Auckland to Brisbane and 7 other cities including Sydney.
- Jetstar Airways fly from Auckland to Christchurch and 7 other cities including Wellington.
- Alaska Airlines fly from Auckland to Brisbane and 5 other cities including Sydney.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Auckland to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Auckland (AKL)
Save on cheap flights from Auckland. See below sample of Auckland airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Auckland (AKL)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Auckland.
For more information visit our Auckland