Cheap flights from Knoxville to Atlanta - TYS to ATL (Swap)
Atlanta > North America to Atlanta > USA > Knoxville
Knoxville to Atlanta travel facts.
- The distance between Knoxville (TYS) and Atlanta (ATL) is approximately 245 kilometres or 152 miles.
- Direct flights between Knoxville and Atlanta take approximately 0 hours 47 minutes or 245 kilometres.
- Delta Air Lines has direct flights from Knoxville to Atlanta.
- 1 airline flies directly between Atlanta and Knoxville.
- A320 with 120 seats operates between Atlanta and Knoxville.
- AirTran Airways fly one stop between Atlanta and Knoxville via Orlando.
- Allegiant Air and Delta Air Lines fly between Atlanta and Knoxville with a stopover in Fort Lauderdale.
- Allegiant Air operates Knoxville to Fort Lauderdale on M80, whilst Delta Air Lines has flights from Fort Lauderdale to Atlanta on 757 753 752 M88 320.
- Go to the Atlanta Travel Guide
Cheap flights from Knoxville, USA to Atlanta, USA.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Cheap International Flights to Atlanta, USA
Cheap International Flights from Atlanta, USA
Compare Knoxville to Atlanta flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
|Atlanta to Charlotte|| Delta Air Lines, AirTran Airways, United Airlines, US Airways||$93|
|Atlanta to Cincinnati Covington|| Delta Air Lines||$152|
|Atlanta to Memphis|| Delta Air Lines, AirTran Airways||$103|
|Atlanta to Cleveland Hopkins Airport|| United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Continental Airlines, Continental Airlines||$111|
|Atlanta to Tampa|| AirTran Airways, Delta Air Lines||$143|
|Atlanta to St. Louis|| Delta Air Lines, AirTran Airways||$153|
|Atlanta to Baltimore|| AirTran Airways, Delta Air Lines|
|Atlanta to Milwaukee|| Delta Air Lines, AirTran Airways|
|Atlanta to Philadelphia|| AirTran Airways, United Airlines, US Airways, Delta Air Lines|
Airlines flying from Knoxville to Atlanta (TYS to ATL)
Knoxville to Atlanta airlines include Delta Air Lines, AirTran Airways.
What other cities can I fly from Knoxville to USA?
New York JFK, Boston, Chicago, Seattle, Honolulu, San Francisco, Miami, Las Vegas, New York, Los Angeles,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.