Cheap flights from Milan Malpensa to Athens - MXP to ATH (Swap)
Athens > Europe to Athens > Italy > Milan Malpensa
Milan Malpensa to Athens travel facts.
- The distance between Milano (MXP) and Athens (ATH) is approximately 1520 kilometres or 945 miles.
- Direct flights between Milano and Athens take approximately 2 hours 15 minutes or 1520 kilometres.
- easyJet has direct flights from Milano to Athens.
- Air One has direct flights from Milano to Athens.
- Aegean Airlines has direct flights from Milano to Athens.
- 3 airlines fly directly between Athens and Milano.
- Air One and Balkan Bulgarian Airlines fly between Athens and Milano with a stopover in Tirana.
- Air One operates Milano to Tirana on 320, whilst Balkan Bulgarian Airlines has flights from Tirana to Athens on AT7.
- Go to the Athens Travel Guide
Cheap flights from Milan Malpensa, Italy to Athens, Greece.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Cheap International Flights to Athens, Greece
|Zurich to Athens|| Swiss International Air Lines|
|Geneva to Athens|| Swiss International Air Lines|
|Munich to Athens|| Lufthansa, Air China, Aegean Airlines|
|Frankfurt to Athens|| Aegean Airlines, Lufthansa|
|Marseille to Athens|| Air France|
|Rome to Athens|| Aegean Airlines, Alitalia, easyJet, Olympic Airlines||$111|
|Dusseldorf to Athens|| Aegean Airlines, Lufthansa|
|Tunis to Athens|| Tunisair|
|Prague to Athens|| Czech Airlines|
|Vienna to Athens|| Aegean Airlines, Austrian Airlines|
|Brussels to Athens|| Blue1, Brussels Airlines, Aegean Airlines|
|Paris to Athens|| Aegean Airlines, Olympic Airlines, Air France, easyJet||$232|
Cheap International Flights from Athens, Greece
Compare Milan Malpensa to Athens flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
Airlines flying from Milan Malpensa to Athens (MXP to ATH)
Milan Malpensa to Athens airlines include Formosa Airlines, Formosa Airlines, Aegean Airlines, Iberia Airlines, Spanair.
What other cities can I fly from Milan Malpensa to Greece?
Paros, Kos, Chania (Khania), Kerkyra, Heraklion, Rhodes, Mikonos, Thessaloniki, Santorini, Athens,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.