Cheap flights from Kos to Athens - KGS to ATH (Swap)
Athens > Europe to Athens > Greece > Kos
Kos to Athens travel facts.
- The distance between Kos (KGS) and Athens (ATH) is approximately 306 kilometres or 190 miles.
- Direct flights between Kos and Athens take approximately 0 hours 51 minutes or 306 kilometres.
- Olympic Airlines has direct flights from Kos to Athens.
- Aegean Airlines has direct flights from Kos to Athens.
- 2 airlines fly directly between Athens and Kos.
- Olympic Airlines fly one stop between Athens and Kos via Leros.
- Olympic Airlines and Aegean Airlines fly between Athens and Kos with a stopover in Rhodos.
- Olympic Airlines operates Kos to Rhodos on DH8, whilst Aegean Airlines has flights from Rhodos to Athens on 320 319.
- Go to the Athens Travel Guide
Cheap flights from Kos, Greece to Athens, Greece.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Cheap International Flights to Athens, Greece
|Jackson to Athens|| Olympic Airlines|
|Samos to Athens|| Cyprus Airways, Olympic Airlines|
|Astypalea Island to Athens|| Olympic Airlines|
|Leros to Athens|| Olympic Airlines|
|Karpathos to Athens|| Olympic Airlines|
|Rhodes to Athens|| Aegean Airlines, Olympic Airlines, Cyprus Airways|
|Izmir to Athens|| Air Fiji|
|Naxos to Athens|| Olympic Airlines|
|Paros to Athens|| Olympic Airlines|
|Santorini to Athens|| Cyprus Airways, Olympic Airlines, Aegean Airlines|
|Chios to Athens|| Olympic Airlines, Cyprus Airways|
|Mikonos to Athens|| Cyprus Airways, Olympic Airlines, Aegean Airlines|
|Syros Island to Athens|| Olympic Airlines|
|Milos to Athens|| Olympic Airlines|
|Mytilene (Mitilini) to Athens|| Aegean Airlines, Olympic Airlines, Cyprus Airways|
|Heraklion to Athens|| Aegean Airlines, Olympic Airlines, Cyprus Airways|
Cheap International Flights from Athens, Greece
Compare Kos to Athens flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
Airlines flying from Kos to Athens (KGS to ATH)
Kos to Athens airlines include Aegean Airlines, Lufthansa, Air China.
What other cities can I fly from Kos to Greece?
Paros, Kos, Chania (Khania), Kerkyra, Heraklion, Rhodes, Mikonos, Thessaloniki, Santorini, Athens,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.