Antofagasta Flights Guide
Antofagasta is on the Pacific Coast of Chile far in the north in the Atacama Desert. The surrounds are magnificent. It is a center of mining, and as such there isnít much in terms of sights.
But the city has stretches of beach and a lovely natural symbol in the rock arch. Itís a bustling, busy city, and the seafood market is good to get enveloped in. There are sea lions to see, and the sunset is very nice. People tend to move onward to San Pedro de Atacama, the small town inland that hosts museums and sites in the salt flats.
Cerro Moreno International Airport serves the city. LAN, Sky Airline and Aerolinea Principal have flights here.
Flights to Antofagasta
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Antofagasta Travel Facts
- Antofagasta, Chile connects to 16 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Antofagasta is 118 miles to Calama on Sky Airline.
- The longest flight from Antofagasta is 901 miles to Lima on Grupo TACA.
Antofagasta Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Sky Airline fly from Antofagasta to Arica and 8 other cities including Santiago.
- Pal airlines fly from Antofagasta to Arica and 4 other cities including Santiago.
- LAN Airlines fly from Antofagasta to Iquique and 3 other cities including Santiago.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Antofagasta to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Antofagasta (ANF)
Save on cheap flights from Antofagasta. See below sample of Antofagasta airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Antofagasta (ANF)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Antofagasta.