Amsterdam Flights Guide
Amsterdam is the capital city of the Netherlands and the most populated city in the country as well. With such iconic landmarks as the Rijksmuseum (which houses The Night Watch by Rembrandt) and the Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam is a historic and beautiful place to visit.
Just a few of the city’s attractions include the historic Concertgebouw (a late 19th century building that houses the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra), the famous Anne Frank house, Central Library, the Resistance Museum, and the scenic Emperor’s Canal. Also be sure to check out the Rembrandt monument, the Stedelijk Museum (located next to the Van Gogh Museum), and the Museum Het Schip that showcases beautiful “Amsterdamse School” architecture.
Amsterdam also has world-class restaurants, such as Winkel (famous for its apple pie), Restaurant Blauw which is home to exquisite Indonesian cuisine, Moeders restaurant is a classic Dutch cuisine place, and have dessert at Café Loetje (be sure to try the sticky toffee). As for shopping, try walking along the city’s quaint De Negen Straatjes (“The Nine Little Streets”) which features brickwork streets, designer boutiques and more. Also be sure to visit De Jordaan (for funky finds), Spiegelwatier for antiques, and the Dam Square Area.
Getting around Amsterdam is a breeze, thanks to trams, buses, a metro line, and lots of walking (driving a car is discouraged due to so many streets being closed to cars, or they are one-way (plus parking fees are extremely expensive). For air travel, there is the Amsterdam Airport Schiphol for international flights to and from the city.
Go to the Amsterdam Travel Guide
Flights to Amsterdam
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Amsterdam Travel Facts
- Amsterdam, Netherlands connects to 395 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Amsterdam is 98 miles to Brussels on KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
- The longest flight from Amsterdam is 7107 miles to Buenos Aires on KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines fly to 139 destinations including Zurich from Amsterdam.
- Alitalia fly to 38 destinations including Venice from Amsterdam.
- Delta Air Lines fly to 27 destinations including Washington from Amsterdam.
- Australia: Flights to Amsterdam
- Go to the Schiphol Airport Guide
Amsterdam Airlines & Flight Schedules
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines fly from Amsterdam to Aalborg and 139 other cities including Zurich.
- Alitalia fly from Amsterdam to Aalborg and 38 other cities including Venice.
- Delta Air Lines fly from Amsterdam to Abu Dhabi and 27 other cities including Washington.
- Transavia Holland fly from Amsterdam to Alicante and 26 other cities including Valencia.
- Air France fly from Amsterdam to Abu Dhabi and 17 other cities including Toulouse.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Amsterdam to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Amsterdam (AMS)
Save on cheap flights from Amsterdam. See below sample of Amsterdam airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Amsterdam (AMS)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Amsterdam.
For more information visit our Amsterdam