Albuquerque Flights Guide
Sitting hot in the New Mexican desert, Albuquerque is a wonderful metropolis city filled with sun year-round. It began as a Spanish town, and eventually with the arrival of the railway, it began to blossom on its perch beside the Rio Grande. Albuquerque then received traffic on the historic Route 66 highway, and today the large metropolis is the state’s major urban center.
Albuquerque has an old town filled with museums. The best are the New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science and the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center. One of the city’s claims to fame is the Sandia Peak Tramway, which is the longest on the planet. It brings visitors in its gondola up into the Sandia Mountains for a breathtaking view over the country. Back in town, one can visualize the grandeur of the natural surrounds by visiting the Albuquerque Biological Park. There, the Botanical Gardens, the Aquarium and the Rio Grande Zoo are all incorporated for easy access to their treasures. Finally, the Anderson-Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum is unique to the city, highlighting the popularity of ballooning. The city sky comes alive in October with colors during the annual International Balloon Fiesta.
Albuquerque International Sunport has a unique name, alluding to how spoiled the city is by the southwest sun. Airlines that have flights coming into this airport include but are not limited to: United, US Airways, Delta, American Eagle and Frontier.
Go to the Albuquerque Travel Guide
Flights to Albuquerque
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Albuquerque Travel Facts
- Albuquerque, USA connects to 47 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Albuquerque is 156 miles to Alamogordo on Pacific Wings.
- The longest flight from Albuquerque is 1663 miles to Baltimore on .
- fly to 19 destinations including Tucson from Albuquerque.
- Continental Airlines fly to 6 destinations including Washington from Albuquerque.
- United Airlines fly to 6 destinations including Washington from Albuquerque.
- Australia: Flights to Albuquerque
Albuquerque Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Continental Airlines fly from Albuquerque to Denver and 6 other cities including Washington.
- United Airlines fly from Albuquerque to Chicago and 6 other cities including Washington.
- US Airways fly from Albuquerque to Denver and 3 other cities including Phoenix.
- Delta Air Lines fly from Albuquerque to Atlanta and 3 other cities including Salt Lake City.
- American Airlines fly from Albuquerque to Chicago and 3 other cities including Los Angeles.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Albuquerque to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Albuquerque (ABQ)
Save on cheap flights from Albuquerque. See below sample of Albuquerque airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Albuquerque (ABQ)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Albuquerque.
For more information visit our Albuquerque