Akron Flights Guide
Founded as a city of transit through its Portage Path, Ohio’s Akron has since been called many names, from a center of oatmeal to a land of rubber and a city of invention.
Today the city is a medium-sized metropolis with a financial center and a number of historical sites. The Goodyear World of Rubber Museum is intriguing and speaks to the city’s past. As an offshoot to the rubber boom museum, one could visit the University of Akron Hower House, which is a Victorian manor built by a rubber industrialist. Otherwise, the Home of John Brown is a good place to read about one of the city’s most famous inhabitants, the abolitionist.
Akron Fulton International Airport has a headquarters in town which is a national landmark. The airport itself serves the city, with flights arriving aboard the biggest American airlines.
Flights to Akron
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Akron Travel Facts
- Akron, USA connects to 16 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Akron is 133 miles to Detroit on Delta Air Lines.
- The longest flight from Akron is 1218 miles to Denver on Frontier Airlines.
Akron Airlines & Flight Schedules
- AirTran Airways fly from Akron to Atlanta and 7 other cities including Tampa.
- US Airways fly from Akron to Charlotte and 3 other cities including Washington.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Akron to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Akron (CAK)
Save on cheap flights from Akron. See below sample of Akron airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Akron (CAK)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Akron.