Adelaide Flights Guide
Adelaide is South Australia’s capital city, as well as being the hub of government and commercialism. The city was named for Adelaide of Saxe-Meiningen who was the Queen Consort to King William IV. Adelaide houses many historic landmarks, iconic architecture, fining dining, shopping and more.
A few of Adelaide’s best attractions include the Cleland Wildlife Park, the Adelaide Botanic Garden, Art Gallery of South Australia, River Torrens Linear Park Trail, Botanic Park, the South Australia Museum, and take in a show at the Adelaide Symphony Orchestra. Also try to find time to visit the State Library of South Australia, a Japanese-style garden, the Himeji Garden, is a nice retreat, or stroll through the Adelaide Zoo.
Shopping is a huge draw in itself; plan a shopping spree to Rundle Mall, along Rundle Street there are many charming shops and boutiques, the Burnside Village Shopping Centre is located just five minutes away from Adelaide in the town of Glenside. Also try Unley Road which features antiques, boutiques, cafes and more.
Once you’re done shopping, sit down at one of Adelaide’s many fine dining venues, such as the Lenzerheide Restaurant, Kenji has great Japanese food, the Playford Restaurant makes playing with your food fun, and the Jasmin Indian Restaurant is popular with tourists and natives.
Getting around Adelaide is fairly easy; the city has one freeway and three expressways, a METRO bus system, a tram network and two airports, Adelaide Airport and the smaller Parafield Airport.
Go to the Adelaide Travel Guide
Flights to Adelaide
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Adelaide Travel Facts
- Adelaide, Australia connects to 39 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Adelaide is 78 miles to Kingscote on Regional Express.
- The longest flight from Adelaide is 4263 miles to Hong Kong on Cathay Pacific.
- Qantas fly to 11 destinations including Sydney from Adelaide.
- Pacific Blue fly to 8 destinations including Sydney from Adelaide.
- Jetstar Airways fly to 7 destinations including Sydney from Adelaide.
- Australia: Flights to Adelaide
- Go to the Adelaide International Airport Guide
Adelaide Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Qantas fly from Adelaide to Alice Springs and 11 other cities including Sydney.
- Pacific Blue fly from Adelaide to Auckland and 8 other cities including Sydney.
- Regional Express fly from Adelaide to Kingscote and 7 other cities including Whyalla.
- Jetstar Airways fly from Adelaide to Brisbane and 7 other cities including Sydney.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Adelaide to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Adelaide (ADL)
Save on cheap flights from Adelaide. See below sample of Adelaide airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Adelaide (ADL)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Adelaide.
For more information visit our Adelaide